With A Little Help From My Friends

A lot of help, actually. I can't stop painting, and I don't want to stop blogging. But other stuff is taking a chunk out of my time-available these days, so a change is in order. My solution - start another blog. It's not as crazy as it sounds, and here's why.
The new blog will focus on local visual arts and it'll be be written by many people, not just me. This old blog (the one you're reading now) will become more personal - just about me and my studio practice.
The target date for our big unveiling of the new blog, "Bay Area ArtQuake!" is December 1st. But since it looks pretty good already, and since hardly anyone is reading this, I'm letting you know about it now - check it out: Bay Area ArtQuake!
And let me know if you're interested in becoming a writer for BAArtQuake.
Comments
It is very difficult to switch gears all the time, sometimes writing about your work, your life and all - and then go into reporter mode about events and works of others. And both are important.
Eva
You left a comment at my blog about a once a month gig at a collective blog and I would indeed be interested, now that I have some more time.
I lokk forward to hearing about what you'd like and how it would work.
My Best,
Crionna