Hey there . . .

Hi 'y'all. I'm back. It took me a few months to adjust to this new life and figure out how to fit art in to the grand scheme of things and frankly, I'm still figuring it out, but here I am. Posting may not be regular for awhile, so subscribe to the RSS feed to avoid the frustration of, "What - she still hasn't posted anything new?!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Welcome back, Anna - you've been missed. It's been a hard time for you and it still must take a lot of your energy. Best wishes to you both. Looking forward to your posts here, whenever you can manage them.
Tracy Helgeson said…
Glad to have you back Anna. I look forward to whatever you write whenever you write it. Many good wishes to you and Dave.
Anonymous said…
Always look forward to your unusual take on what you see. Surprisingly, you're one of the dwindling number of online reporters on the bay area art scene.

Welcome back!

Popular posts from this blog

Vanniversary

Break On Through to the Other Side

Temporary Respite